Job Reference: GOCOM2054
Salary: £8.21 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are currently recruiting for a temporary Admin Assistant based in Goole. The role is a temporary position which could potentially turn into a permanent placement.
Main purpose of post:-
- To support other members of staff with general office duties, as required and to assist sales office staff as and when required.
- To provide efficient/professional service to managers, telephone enquiries, visitors and others.
- To contribute to the overall ethos/work/aims of the company
- Appreciate and support the role of others.
- Participate in training and other learning activities and performance development as required.
- Establish constructive relationships and communicate with managers, customers, suppliers, etc., in a professional manner.
Responsibilities (Role Specific):-
- Liaising with and processing requests from customers to despatch their goods, entering the order, producing the necessary picking note, delivery note, etc. and invoicing on to the customer the relevant charges involved in the transaction.
- Booking transport and liaising with transport over despatch of production.
- Liaising with customers regarding despatch of their goods.
- To receive goods onto the system that come through the office reception and follow incoming receipt processes, confirming them to customers.
- Scanning to our scanning folder as required.
- General office filing.
- Producing production labels as required.
- Dealing with incoming post and distributing it to other members of staff as needed.
- Checking incoming statements to make sure all invoices have been received.
- Pesticide stock holding report.
- Keeping up-to-date NDA file.
- Stationery item ordering and control of stationery cupboard.
- To carry out patrol audits to schedule provided.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
Call Danielle on 01405 780 380